Notes on this week’s new releases:
- Tove Lo, whose 9″ Sunshine Kitty plush toy is on sale here for $25, has covered Veronica Maggio’s Jag Kommer in English and it sounds like Robyn.
- Grace Davies, whose unisex hoodie is priced at a reasonable £24.99, has released the second track from her Friends With The Tragic EP and it sounds like Robyn.
- Melanie C, whose You Gotta Love Yourself mug stands at 93mm, made a good effort with her new single, and it sounds like Robyn.
- Josef Salvat releases yet another outstanding track from his upcoming album (available, signed, to pre-order on CD and vinyl), and it sounds like Kleerup feat Robyn.
- In other news Arlissa, whose previous song Hearts Ain’t Gonna Lie has been immortalised in a reasonably-priced t‑shirt, releases another great single today. It’s called Healing.
- Conan Gray, one of the planet’s more interesting and excellent popstars, has chucked out an album. It’s great and you can buy it digitally with a free t‑shirt (or is it the other way round?).
- Sarah Close finally releases her And Now, We’re Shining EP today, and you can get it in a number of physical bundles. It’s a great EP.
- R3HAB‘s covered the Wagner song Creep. Please buy a t‑shirt so he doesn’t have to do it again.