Notes on this week’s new releases:
- For the great, “HEY!”-strewn new Dagny single to seem totally great you sort of need to trick your mind into forgetting Sigrid’s Mine Right Now ever existed, mind you looking at Sigrid’s most popular tracks on Spotify it appears that’s not beyond the capabilities of your average music consumer.
- Three million years after its grand unveiling, Pussycat Dolls‘ React is out today. The full-on studio version is better than you’d expect a 2020 Pussycat Dolls to be in 2020, although perhaps not as good as it needs to be.
- Christine & The Queens seems to have made use of a leftover Lauv song title.
- Niall Horan‘s new one: pleasant.
- CRJ‘s new one: fine.
- Marina‘s new one: off a Netflix thing.
- Dua Lipa‘s one-week-old one: back in the playlist due to persistent amazingness.